Tuesday, October 9, 2007

7 ½ habits of successful lifelong learners

The goal is to complete the 23½ things in 13 weeks. Play is the easiest to me.

As for the other 6 habits, let’ see……

Accept challenges- for someone who has had little or no experience in Instant Messaging, digital images, xanga, myspace and facebook …… I would not be here if I did not want to accept the challenge.

Be confident – easier said then done, I hope that my confidence will increase as I progress through these tasks

Toolbox – Toolbox?? I need a tool truck! ……

Technology – Not only are there financial aspects towards obtaining new equipment, but also the necessary knowledge to use them.

Teach – in order to teach oneself as well as others, one must have an abundant knowledge of the particular subject

Hopefully, I will stick around long enough to finish these 23 ½ things.

So long!

No comments: